[Qbs] How to generate files like ui_main_window.h without buld all project.

Карелин Павел hkarel at yandex.ru
Tue Aug 18 11:07:50 CEST 2020

I will answer my own question myself: I consulted with my colleagues and
we decided that code generation is not limited only to UI files. In
general, a project can have a variety of code generators (bison/flex/sip
and others). Therefore, we decided to change the order of building the
project and checking initialization of variables.
This is a little unusual, but the end result is still achieved.

--
BR, Pavel Karelin