[Qbs] QBS behaviour while linking

Heiko Nardmann heiko.nardmann at itechnical.de
Tue Jan 28 18:53:06 CET 2020

Hmm ... I observe that the "Compile Output" inside QtC sometimes stops
while linking a library and (using htop) one can see that no other core
is used. After that further compilations can be seen.

Maybe the linking of the component A has to be completely finished
before compiling other files (which might be part of component B which
depends on A)?

/Kind regards,/

  Heiko