[Qbs] Accessing qbs.architecture in Probe

Christian Kandeler Christian.Kandeler at qt.io
Thu Jan 30 12:42:48 CET 2020

On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 11:30:24 +0000
Leon Buckel <leon.buckel at clausmark.com> wrote:

> Here's the probe. I is instantiated at project level where the value of 'generatedQbsFilePath' is added to the 'references' property.

That's generally a problem. Modules are per-product, and with very few exceptions (constants like qbs.hostOS) will not have proper values on the project level.
Though it will still work if you set the architecture via a profile.

> 	readonly property string targetArch: qbs.Architecture

You have a typo here (the 'a' should be lower-case). (If this is not the real code: Please make sure to always copy-paste, not type up some approximation).