[Qbs] (no subject)

Jochen Ulrich jochen.ulrich at clausmark.com
Fri Jul 31 10:50:47 CEST 2020

Hi!

> Is qbs supposed to work with Qt WebAssembly (I cannot get it to work)?

No, at the moment Qbs does not provide support for WebAssembly.
However, since you can do anything with Qbs, it should be possible to get it to work as well. __
In the end, it boils down to writing a Module that provides Rules to process the input files as required.
Probably, this Module should derive from the CppModule?! You can have a look at the internals of the CppModule here: https://code.qt.io/cgit/qbs/qbs.git/tree/share/qbs/modules/cpp
Unfortunately, I have no knowledge of WebAssembly so I cannot help with the details. :-/

> If not, are there plans to add support?

I don't think there are any plans yet. Contributions are welcome, of course. __

Best
Jochen