[Qbs] Signing an Android APK

Raphael Cotty raphael.cotty at gmail.com
Sun May 10 23:03:17 CEST 2020

Hi,

If you look at the sdk.qbs file in the Android module then you'll see that
you can provide a file for the keystore (pattern *.keytstore).
If not then qbs uses the default keystore file
($HOME/.android/debug.keystore on Linux).
Qbs also relies on androiddeployqt but only to gather the dependencies. The
generation of the apk package and the signing is done by qbs rules.

The Qt.android_support module is in charge of controlling androiddeployq (
https://doc.qt.io/qbs/qml-qbsmodules-qt-android-support.html).
Also look at Android.ndk (
https://doc.qt.io/qbs/qml-qbsmodules-android-ndk.html) and Android.sdk (
https://doc.qt.io/qbs/qml-qbsmodules-android-sdk.html).