[Qbs] Issues building for Android

Ola Røer Thorsen ola at silentwings.no
Wed Oct 14 18:58:44 CEST 2020

man. 12. okt. 2020 kl. 20:34 skrev Raphael Cotty <raphael.cotty at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
> Looks like your android profile is not correct.

Agreed. (It was set up automatically by QtCreator).

> What do you have for the sdkDir/ndkDir keys?
> Are they pointing to the android sdk/ndk?

Android.sdk.sdkDir: /home/<user>/Android/Sdk
Android.ndk.ndkDir: /home/<user>/Android/Sdk/ndk/21.1.6352462
(these paths exist)

I now also tried to build using Qt 5.14.2, but no change (still problems
starting with not finding the aidl tool).

Seems like something is broken where the kit is set up, as the
Android.sdk.buildToolsVersion is not set.

Is a clean install of Qt, QtCreator + QtCreator setting up the Android
SDK/NDK a part of the CI for Qbs?

If anyone can share a complete and working android profile here, then I can
try to fill in the blanks in the QtCreator kit.

Best regards,
Ola