[Qbs] (no subject)

Dan Pat dannix84 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 11:47:07 CET 2020

Hi, I have created a Module that inherits GenericGcc and hence is loaded as
a "cpp" module when certain conditions are met. During development the
module file was located in the module directory of the QtCreator
installation. But I would like to move it to the qbs module directory
inside our project (using qbsSearchPaths). It is desirable that the module
be addressable by "cpp" name to avoid changing the project files. To try to
achieve that I created a directory called "cpp" in the project module
directory hoping that the contents of this directory and the contents of
the QtCreator qbs module directory will somehow merge together. But it
didn't work as you might guess). Any ideas how to pull that off without
having to keep a copy of the file in the QtCreator qbs module directory?