[Qbs] (no subject)

Dan Pat dannix84 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 12:27:26 CET 2020

> You can provide your own cpp implementation by overriding the search
> path, but I don't see how you would be able to refer to the contents of
> the original directory. Note that the files there are implementation
> details and their presence and names cannot be relied upon. It's not a
> supported use case to derive from these items. So to achieve what you
> want, you'd have to copy the qbs module files you want to extend

My fears confirmed.

Out of curiosity: Which special features does it implement and why are
> they not suitable for upstreaming?

The goal is to get qbs projects compiled to WebAssembly using the
emscripten toolchain (and Qt WebAssembly). As for upstreaming: I have
managed to come up with a working but hacky solution (a small test project)
which I believe has room for improvement.