[Qbs] How to use texttemplate module?

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 9 13:34:48 CEST 2020

On 09/09/20 11:25, Christian Kandeler wrote:
> But it has to be, or at least appear as a dependency of the product type somewhere.
> Otherwise there's no path from the source artifact to the product type.
> A detailed explanation is here:
> https://doc.qt.io/qbs/qml-qbslanguageitems-rule.html#rules-and-product-types
>
> In your concrete product, just add something like this:
>     type: base.concat("text")

Thanks!

But then, wouldn't it be a good idea to add

    additionalProductTypes: [product.texttemplate.outputTag]

to the texttemplate module? I see that several other modules are doing
something like that. Would you consider a patch adding it?

Ciao,
  Alberto

--
http://www.mardy.it - Geek in un lingua international