[Qbs] Build and run a AuxiliaryApplication before build a MainApplication

Карелин Павел hkarel at yandex.ru
Tue Feb 9 13:04:33 CET 2021

Hello!

I need to build  components of the project  in a specific sequence:
1) Build of auxiliary generator program;
2) Generate a resource file using the generator received in step 1;
3) Add the resource file obtained in step 2 to project QRC-file;
4) Build the main project program with the QRC-file obtained in step 3.

I previously asked a similar question
(https://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/qbs/2018-August/002223.html),
and how to perform steps 1, 2 I know roughly. However, this decision
seems to me to be somewhat confusing (not transparent),
so I wanted to know maybe at the moment there is a simpler (transparent)
solution.

I have no understanding of how, after points 1,2 to be followed points 3
and 4, so I ask for help with the solution.

--
Best regards,
Pavel Karelin