[Qbs] Failed 'PackageBuild' product on QBS 1.22

Карелин Павел hkarel at yandex.ru
Tue May 17 17:40:38 CEST 2022

17.05.2022 17:36, Christian Kandeler пишет:
> On 5/15/22 19:27, Карелин Павел wrote:
>
>> A new question has appeared: the list of libraries in the product can be
>> changed. See "lib.libmod.dynamicLibraries" in the product.qbs, line
>> 13. The
>> adjusted list will not be included in the rule. It can be fixed?
>
> That's because you access the dynamicLibraries property via the module
> id, which is a file-scope thing. Don't ever use ids, except for Probes.
>
> Instead, access the property via the product variable:
> product.lib.modlib.dynamicLibraries.
Yes, it turned out to use the refined dynamicLibraries list.
Now it will be necessary to comprehend the whole decision.
Christian, Jochen, thank!

>> In passing, one more question: the libmod.qbs file does not appear in
>> the
>> project tree in QtC.
>
> It does, in the last tree branch, "Qbs files".
>
> Note that in your attached project, qbssearchPaths is missing, so if
> that worked on your system, then the library might have been pulled in
> from somewhere else, such as a global search path.
The qbsSearchPaths parameter is present. See file project.qbs
In my work projects, the "Qbs files" section is present. And in this
mini-project, for some reason, it is not. So I decided to pay attention
to this.

--
Pavel