[Qbs] Crash after build

Marc Hüskens marc.hueskens at aucos.de
Mon Jul 15 17:59:42 CEST 2024

Hi,

I am still using Qbs 1.24, because starting with version 2.0 (or so) qbs crashes after build.
We have a quite large project with lots of applications and libraries, which takes a while to load and build.

Anyhow, version 1.24 and earlier work fine, but version 2.x complete with a „qbs has crashed“ message in QtCreator.
This leads to a complete rebuild every time.

I do recall that there was an environment variable or so to enable debug logging, but I cannot find any hint to that.

So my question is, what is the best way to debug a crash of qbs?

Kind regards,
Marc Hüskens