[Qbs] Crash after build

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 19:35:08 CEST 2024

Hello!

Have you tried newer versions? The recent is 2.3.2 which fixed quite a few bugs.

Logging won’t help much, the easiest way is to build Qbs from source in debug mode and run under debugger.

Also you should try to reproduce the crash in console mode rather than in ide. You can copy the corresponding command from the Projects pane in QtCreator

Ivan