[Qt-creator] QtCreator translation on Macedonian

Markos Chandras hwoarang at gentoo.org
Sun May 3 01:55:36 CEST 2009

On Saturday 02 May 2009 17:27:32 Aleksandar D. Balalovski wrote:
> Hi, I am Aleksandar from Macedonia, Qt developer that took the
> responsibility to translate the Creator in Macedonian language
> (Cyrilic, UTF-8).
> So I saw this:
> http://lists.trolltech.com/pipermail/qt-creator/2009-April/002706.html
>
> and started translating today. So far, so good.
> Do I need to know anything else?
>
> thanks,
> bye
I am really sorry, but I have to hijack this list for an offtopic message.
There is no such country as Macedonia. I assume that you mean F.Y.R.O.M. I
dont mean to start a flame here, but many people might assume that you will
translate Qt-creator in Greek language
--
Markos Chandras (hwoarang)
Gentoo Linux Developer [KDE/Qt/Sound/Sunrise]