[Qt-creator] QtCreator translation on Macedonian

Aleksandar D. Balalovski gemidjy at lugola.net
Sun May 3 12:37:00 CEST 2009

I don't care what you have done for the floss community as long as you
present nationalistic views. Anyways, this is my last reply to you
and I will continue to reply on this list only to the "official"
coordinators of the localization team for Qt Creator. You (Markos) can
reach me on gemidjy at bagra.net.mk that is my jabber account or
gemidjy at gmail.com as gtalk account. We can talk as human beings in
private without polluting this mailing list.

yasou.