[Qt-creator] running programs linked to shared libraries

Lorenzo Bettini bettini at dsi.unifi.it
Sun May 3 13:09:19 CEST 2009

Adrian Łubik wrote:
> Hi!
>
> You can modify the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable (or add if it doesn't exist
> yet) in the
> Projects tab - you have to select the desired project, then select the
> Build Environment
> from the shown list (you can set the variable for only one build target
> or both - debug
> and release).

Thanks, it works!
I had seen that part, but being called "build" I thought it hadn't to do
with the runtime.

Lorenzo

ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)
http://www.myspace.com/supertrouperabba
http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengetopt
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengen http://doublecpp.sourceforge.net