[Qt-creator] Not stopping at breakpoint

Kuiper, Luuk kuiper at hitt.nl
Wed May 6 11:40:43 CEST 2009

Here is a new gdb input and gdb output.
I have switched of debugging debug helper.

I did not press 'continue' my self this time, so it continued automatically. But 'temporarily' is must longer than I was used to. ( at least more than one minute now).

I am using this gdb for a longer time already and had periods with no problem.

Concerning the remark: "i.e. the dumpers are loaded but not properly called, but that's a different problem]",

I have another thread in this mailing list concerning the use of the de debug helper. I was trying to experimetn for that, but I cannot do that now, because of this breakpoint problem.

Luuk