[Qt-creator] Not stopping at breakpoint

André Pönitz andre.poenitz at nokia.com
Wed May 6 12:20:05 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 06 May 2009 11:40:43 ext Kuiper, Luuk wrote:
> Here is a new gdb input and gdb output.
> I have switched of debugging debug helper.
>
> I did not press 'continue' my self this time, so it continued automatically.
> But 'temporarily' is must longer than I was used to. ( at least more than one minute now).

It should be less than a second.

Anyway, according to the log the breakpoint was properly set, acknowledged
by gdb, and the process continued to run afterwards.

So it looks ok now from the setup side.

Why the breakpoint does not trigger I don't know.

Does it work if you run "plain" gdb directly?

Andre'

PS: Do you have any special setup in your .gdbinit?
At least the binary does not seem to run from the place
in which it was compiled.