[Qt-creator] 2009.02 going astray ?

progcpp UP progcpp at univ-provence.fr
Wed May 6 11:21:13 CEST 2009

Hi everybody
I've been using QtCreator for a few months now
and was quite pleased with the 2009.02 update, in
spite of cleary longer response times when compared with 2009.01
Then, a couple of days ago, it just stoped
working: the editor takes years switching from a
file to another and build attemps sometimes fail.
Trying to run an empty QT4 GUI project gives me a
"C:/test/debug/test.exe exited with code -1073741515" message.

I tried uninstal/install, to no avail.

I'm using qt-sdk-win-opensource under XP.
All other applications seem to be (not) working as usual.
I did not deliberatly install any new software
recently, but some Windows (or other) automatic updates may have been occuring.
The only "suspicious" action I took was launching
QtCreator when logged under a different session
than the one initially used (something that used
to work just fine with 2009.01 but I am not sure
I tested successfully with 2009.02)

Suggestions welcome :)

Jean-Luc Péris
Centre Informatique pour les Lettres et les Sciences Humaines
Université de Provence
29, avenue Robert Schuman
13621 Aix en Provence Cedex 1