[Qt-creator] Not stopping at breakpoint

Kuiper, Luuk kuiper at hitt.nl
Wed May 6 12:44:13 CEST 2009

Oh, man, I'm so sorry.
Running plain gdb did not stop either!

It's my own stupid fault. I seemed to have changed the configuration of my application, and now I did not enter the method in which the breakpoint was set.

The only annoying now is the slow start up.

But for now it is ok.

Now I concentrate again on the use of the debug helpers. But I will do that in the other thread.

Sorry for taking your time for this.

Luuk