[Qt-creator] subversion plugin - commit fails

Liebe Markus (RtP2/TEF72) Markus.Liebe at de.bosch.com
Thu May 7 08:53:08 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have a qt project which I checked out via svn on the commandline on a Linux system.
The workingcopy resides on a shared network directory which is accessible from Linux as well as from windows.
I opened the project in QtCreator on my windows system made several changes and now wanted to use the svn plugin of qtcreator to commit my changes.

The commit fails. I get the following messags in the SVN pane:

-------------snip-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08:27 Executing: svn.exe commit --non-interactive --file C:/DOCUME~1/lmi3rt/LOCALS~1/Temp/qt_temp.ae2948 :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\app :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\app\contrib :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\app\contrib\links :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\app\contrib\opconfiles :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\app\contrib\styles :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\app\contrib\version :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\app\contrib\zpl :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\app\contrib\scripts :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\app\contrib\configs :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\app\contrib\Symbole :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\app\contrib\templates :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\app\forms :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\app\src K:\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\app\src\mainwindow.cpp :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\app\help :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\app\help\images :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\libs :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\libs\maLog :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\libs\xmlJuggler :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\libs\datFileParser :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\libs\libopcon :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\libs\limaOpt :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\libs\vmdtReader :\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk\src\installer

svn: Fehler beim Ermitteln der Groá-/Kleinschreibung von ¯:\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk®

The process terminated with exit code 1.

-------------snip-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems to me as if the letter of the network drive is ommitted, since
:\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk
should really read:
k:\Dokumente\dev\playground\vmdtstation_trunk

Do you have any hints on what is going wrong here?

I am using the Qt SDK 2009.2

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Markus Liebe

Robert Bosch GmbH
Automotive Electronics, RtP2/TEF72
Postfach 13 42
72703 Reutlingen
GERMANY
www.bosch.com

Tel. 07121 35-35246
markus.liebe at de.bosch.com

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Hermann Scholl; Geschäftsführung: Franz Fehrenbach, Siegfried Dais;
Bernd Bohr, Rudolf Colm, Volkmar Denner, Gerhard Kümmel, Wolfgang Malchow, Peter Marks,
Peter Tyroller; Uwe Raschke