[Qt-creator] subversion plugin - commit fails

Liebe Markus (RtP2/TEF72) Markus.Liebe at de.bosch.com
Thu May 7 09:06:07 CEST 2009

Hi,

I just realized that the missing drive letters occur only where I try to commit a change to a directory.
Before the commit that I posted I did a "svn -R propset svn:ignore -F svnignore ." which affected the directories.
In addition to that I changed a cpp file.

The interesting part is now:
The drive letter "k" is missing only at the changed directories. For the changed file the drive letter is present.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Markus Liebe

Robert Bosch GmbH
Automotive Electronics, RtP2/TEF72
Postfach 13 42
72703 Reutlingen
GERMANY
www.bosch.com

Tel. 07121 35-35246
markus.liebe at de.bosch.com

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Hermann Scholl; Geschäftsführung: Franz Fehrenbach, Siegfried Dais;
Bernd Bohr, Rudolf Colm, Volkmar Denner, Gerhard Kümmel, Wolfgang Malchow, Peter Marks,
Peter Tyroller; Uwe Raschke