[Qt-creator] QtCreator plugins

Aleksandar D. Balalovski gemidjy at lugola.net
Thu May 7 19:38:53 CEST 2009

Hi, is there any guidelines for writing Qt Creator tutorials? I get
the general idea of writing them by looking of the already-written
plugins in the sources, but I thought (and searched and didn't find)
that it might be a good idea to write a QtCreator developing
conventions for future developers, huh?

On to more important topic, I wanted to write a plugin for Emacs
shortcuts and (try to write) a Valgrind plugin (if nobody is already
writing them/it). What do you think? Valgrind is must-a-have for every
developer. And it would be handy if the dev connects to it by few
clicks with properly formated output.

thanks

--
http://blog.gemidjy.me || http://wiki.lugola.net
Member of Lugola, 2s.mk, FSF (no.6023), IFSA

I'm an FSF member -- Help us support software freedom!
http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=6023

macedonian free software and hacking ezine:
 [Lugarchy: http://ezine.lugola.net]