[Qt-creator] Cannot use qtc-debugging-helper.

Kuiper, Luuk kuiper at hitt.nl
Fri May 8 11:50:12 CEST 2009

In addition to my previous mail:

When I use

break /HITT/HMI/users/luuk/build/main/aramis_mk2/displaylibs/src/tdn/field/preselem.cxx:1053
break /HITT/HMI/users/luuk/build/main/aramis_mk2/displaylibs/src/tdn/field/preselem.cxx:1060
break /BUILDS/swp/luuk/build/main/aramis_mk2/displaylibs/src/tdn/track/trackhandler.cxx:113

In stead of

break preselem.cxx:1053
break preselem.cxx:1060
break trackhandler.cxx:113

Then it takes also 40 seconds to reach my first break points.

So, it seems to that it has something to do with finding the source files.

Luuk