[Qt-creator] Cannot use qtc-debugging-helper.

Kuiper, Luuk kuiper at hitt.nl
Mon May 11 09:39:53 CEST 2009

Yes, my files are located on network drives.

Between 1450 and 1500 source files.

Do you think there is a possibility to choose between using absolute paths or relative paths?
Or introducing the possiblity to enter a kind of search path (as with gdb cli command 'directory ...'?

I would be very convenient if the time to start up can be reduced to seconds i.s.o. minutes.

Luuk