[Qt-creator] Save before build.

Eike Ziller eike.ziller at nokia.com
Mon May 11 16:51:30 CEST 2009

On May 11, 2009, at 10:57 AM, ext Kuiper, Luuk wrote:

> I loaded three projects. They are all build. And the modified file
> is in
> one of the project. I selected it by clicking in the project tree.
>
> By the way, in the same dialog I can check/uncheck 'Always build
> Project
> before Running'. I unchecked it. But still the build steps are
> activated.

Does it make a difference for you if you run your app in the debugger,
or just run it without debugging?
The "always build" option is broken atm if you run your app in the
debugger (fix will be up soon).

There was a bug that autosaving files was not really working with
multiple projects, but this should have been fixed on friday already
(change 1b7e4b8e64ed4b53034ec680c5e75cc102f151d3, http://qt.gitorious.org/qt-creator/qt-creator/commit/1b7e4b8e64ed4b53034ec680c5e75cc102f151d3)
.
I pushed another change today that removes the whole fancy logic in
that code and just saves all unsaved files. This should be up tomorrow
at noon (change b53fbe80e3282cf15ff0ed9e3167b4b8bc09a14c). Perhaps it
helps you as well.

++ Eike