[Qt-creator] project tree, show subdirectories

Albert Graells Rovira txandi at gmail.com
Sat May 16 00:10:13 CEST 2009

Hi,

Perhaps the problem could be solved if the files shown when you select "file
system" instead of "projects" were shown in a nicer way. I mean... with a
selectable root directory (people who want to view the project tree would
select the directory containing the .pro file) and all the files from that
directory shown like a tree.