[Qt-creator] project tree, show subdirectories

Renaud renaud.guezennec at gmail.com
Sat May 16 01:45:31 CEST 2009

I'm using .pri file in each subdirectory instead of .pro.

[Your main .pro file]

TEMPLATE = app

include(foo/foo.pri)

DEPENDPATH += foo [not sure, it is necessary]
INCLUDEPATH += foo [not sure, it is necessary]

SOURCES += main.cpp ...

[...]

[foo.pri]

HEADERS += $$PWD/foo.h
SOURCES += $$PWD/foo.cpp

Subdirectory can contain anything: stand-alone unit or not.
I guess, you can easily run a script to built .pri file automatically.

Regards
Renaud