[Qt-creator] #ifdef Linux - code coloring

Liebe Markus (RtP2/TEF72) Markus.Liebe at de.bosch.com
Mon May 18 13:29:39 CEST 2009

Hi,

> On the screenshot this is Q_WS_WIN, not Q_OS_WIN as requested...
> Regards,
> Gilles

On the screenshot I included Q_WS_WIN, Q_OS_WIN  (as mentioned by André) and Q_OS_WIN32 (as mentioned by Eike).
In the QtDocumentation I found Q_OS_WIN32 as well as Q_WS_WIN.

But none of the defines seem to work for me.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Markus Liebe

Robert Bosch GmbH
Automotive Electronics, RtP2/TEF72
Postfach 13 42
72703 Reutlingen
GERMANY
www.bosch.com

Tel. 07121 35-35246
markus.liebe at de.bosch.com

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Hermann Scholl; Geschäftsführung: Franz Fehrenbach, Siegfried Dais;
Bernd Bohr, Rudolf Colm, Volkmar Denner, Gerhard Kümmel, Wolfgang Malchow, Peter Marks,
Peter Tyroller; Uwe Raschke