[Qt-creator] Creator "breaks" qmake generated custom config file

Martin Hauner martin.hauner at gmx.net
Fri May 22 23:12:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have a qmake pro that generates a config file that is included in a number of
other subdir pro files.

Strange is that while editing the pro file in Qt Creator it somehow "runs" the
pro file (while re-indexing?). Unfortunately this kills my config file because
the SVN_PATH input is missing from this run and it detects the wrong settings.

I run qmake like this:

qmake SVN_PATH=<...>/svn-1.6.2

the generated config files then looks like this after detecting subversion and
writing a few variables to disk:

build.conf:
SVN_INCLUDES = <...>/svn-1.6.2/include/subversion-1
SVN_LIBS = -L<...>/svn-1.6.2/lib -lsvn_client-1
SVN_PATH = <...>/svn-1.6.2

This works fine when the pro file is processed by qmake.

After editing and saving the pro file in Qt Creator my build.conf looks like this.

SVN_INCLUDES = /include/subversion-1
SVN_LIBS = -L/lib -lsvn_client-1
SVN_PATH =

Any idea what's going on here?

--
Martin

Subcommander 2.0.0 Beta 4 - http://subcommander.tigris.org
a Win32/Unix/MacOSX subversion GUI client & diff/merge tool.