[Qt-creator] Qt Creator: Testers for Windows 64 Bit Creator / CDBdebugger wanted!

Boy Lenssen Boy.Lenssen at esaote.nl
Tue May 26 14:55:31 CEST 2009

I'm having problems getting it to debug.

I've checked Debugger->Debugging Helper -> 'use debugging helper'.
I've tried setting a location but gave the same problem.

In ss1.png you can see the error I get. Then when I go to 'settings' and
check there, the checkbox is set to unchecked. I've rebuild the Qt
version I use, but didn't help (see ss2.png).