[Qt-creator] Qt Creator and perforce

Mark Gallegly markgallegly at gmail.com
Tue May 26 20:16:53 CEST 2009

I am trying to get Qt Creator to work with perforce. I have all of my
perforce settings set correctly but still Qt Creator will only show the
perforce menus under the Tools menu if I do not have any projects open. And
when I try to choose any perforce menu command it outputs the following
message: “No p4 executable specified!”. I know I have Qt Creator configured
to correctly point to the "p4" command. I have tried this under both OS X
and Windows XP and the same thing happens. I have seen this previous post:
http://lists.trolltech.com/pipermail/qt-creator/2009-April/002681.html, but
there was no successful conclusion to it.

Does anyone know how to get Qt Creator to work with perforce, or is this
just not possible?

Thanks.
Mark*

*