[Qt-creator] Qt/QtCreator under Solaris

Victor Sardina Victor.Sardina at noaa.gov
Fri May 29 07:30:52 CEST 2009

Dinesh:

I have no direct access to that computer right now (out of the office),
but you can find it inside "src/libs/utils/process_stub_unix.c".

In addition to that, the compilation also aborts at one point because of
an error at line 2050 of the source file
"src/plugins/debugger/gdbengine.cpp". The #ifdef statements used to
define the "cmd" QString found there do not cover the Q_OS_SOLARIS
option, so the compiler doesn't know what "cmd" means at that point. I
simply copied the #ifdef ~ #endif block replacing Q_OS_MAC by
Q_OS_SOLARIS, and everything appears to have compiled without any other
compilation errors.

I will try to run the result tomorrow and see how it turned.

Best regards,

Victor