[Qt-creator] Qt/QtCreator under Solaris

Eike Ziller eike.ziller at nokia.com
Fri May 29 09:43:53 CEST 2009

Hi,

thanks to you for trying our beloved piece of software on Solaris :)
It would be great if you could use qt.gitorious.org to make your patch
visible to us, and request a review + merge into the project. The
process is described here: http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/pages/QtContributionGuidelines
  .

Thanks,
Eike, waiting for your merge request :)
or to be contacted on irc://irc.freenode.org/#qt-creator