[Qt-creator] Analyse on windows

riitta-leena.miettinen at nokia.com riitta-leena.miettinen at nokia.com
Wed Dec 14 13:21:17 CET 2011

Hello,

Could you read the documentation and see if that helps:

http://doc.qt.nokia.com/qtcreator-snapshot/creator-running-valgrind-remotely.html

If not, what kind of additional information would you like me to add to the topic? That is, what were you unsure about and what would you like to know? I would be happy to add any instructions that you would find useful.

Leena