[Qt-creator] gerrit ws-only

Tom Deblauwe Tom.Deblauwe at traficon.com
Tue Nov 15 19:59:19 CET 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out what gerrit means with this error message of the sanitize bot:

- Mixing whitespace-only changes with other changes

I have the problem that there are a bunch of foreach() statements in a file. I made changes to this file, but not to the existing foreach() statements. Then I submit, and I get a complaint about the fact that the "foreach" keyword must be followed by a space. So I change this, and then I get the mixing whitespace only error message. How do I solve it?

Also, I saw that no one is maintainer of the cmake support, and I'd like to get some feedback on this patch I made. How do I do this?

Best regards,
Tom