[Qt-creator] gerrit ws-only

eike.ziller at nokia.com eike.ziller at nokia.com
Wed Nov 16 10:37:36 CET 2011

On 15 Nov 2011, at 19:59, ext Tom Deblauwe wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to figure out what gerrit means with this error message of the sanitize bot:
>
> - Mixing whitespace-only changes with other changes
>
> I have the problem that there are a bunch of foreach() statements in a file. I made changes to this file, but not to the existing foreach() statements. Then I submit, and I get a complaint about the fact that the "foreach" keyword must be followed by a space. So I change this, and then I get the mixing whitespace only error message. How do I solve it?
>
> Also, I saw that no one is maintainer of the cmake support, and I'd like to get some feedback on this patch I made. How do I do this?

The cmake sub-component doesn't have a maintainer, so atm it's the super-component maintainer's responsibility, i.e. Daniel Teske (maintaining the "Project Management & Targets" component).

--
Eike Ziller
Principal Software Engineer

Nokia, Qt Development Frameworks

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori