[Qt-creator] synchronized function signatures

Liam Staskawicz lstask at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 23:34:41 CET 2011

Hi! I've been using Qt Creator 2.4.0 beta and really enjoying this new feature.

It seems to fail in one case for me at the moment: when I modify the name of a parameter in the declaration in the header file, the parameter name successfully changes in the signature of the function definition, but subsequent uses of that parameter in the function body do not get updated. Is this expected to work? Or perhaps it's already been resolved in a later snapshot?

Thanks,
Liam