[Qt-creator] Building with virtual frame buffer

Duane duane.hebert at group-upc.com
Mon Apr 2 14:32:42 CEST 2012

On 04/02/2012 03:48 AM, eike.ziller at nokia.com wrote:

> On 30 Mar 2012, at 22:27, ext Duane wrote:
>
>> Using the latest source for opensource 4.8.1.
>>
>> I do a configure/build/install with -embedded -qt-gfx-qvfb.  I get a
>> successful build.
>>
>> I run the build and run my app with -qws -display QVFb:0
>>
>> But I get the error that the QVFb driver not found.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>
> Since this sounds like a general Qt question I suggest you head over to interest@

I'm trying another configure/make with different args.  But I have the
impression that the problem is with Creator and how it handles multiple
builds, especially multiple builds with the same Qt version but
different configurations.

For example, it seems that if I do configure with -prefix, then make and
make install, if I make confclean and change the args in -prefix, do a
make and then a make install that it installs to the old location.
Something doesn't seem to be getting cleaned.