[Qt-creator] Building with virtual frame buffer

Duane duane.hebert at group-upc.com
Mon Apr 2 20:40:41 CEST 2012

On 04/02/2012 02:05 PM, Pasi Petäjäjärvi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> First check that you actually have qvfb binary in you qt bin
> directory. You know that you have to manually compile it yourself? I
> doubt that it does even exist there because opensource version of Qt
> still has error in it's qvfb pro file which prevents it from compiling
> correctly.

I have the qvfb binary.  I was not able to build it.  I would get errors
with missing png objects. My colleague was able to build it and I used
his version.  Don't know if he used the commercial version or not, but I
think he had a hand built version of 4.8.0 opensource.

Anyway, I have it working now. The problem was apparently with the
configure args.