[Qt-creator] Search: files on filesystem, possible to ignore paths?

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 02:58:52 CEST 2012

Hi, I've been doing some refactoring recently which requires searching
all files (so I catch cases of function use for other platforms),

But ran into the problem that ".svn" dirs are being searched  too
which is fairly annoying (changing their contents by accident is bad,
generally causes disk thrashing, and clutters search results).

It would be really nice if there was some way to ignore directories on
the filesystem per project, netbeans and eclipse both do this.
failing that a global ignore string would be good too, could ignore .*
dirs by default for example so .git .hg .svn etc are ignored.

--
- Campbell