[Qt-creator] Fwd: qt-creator-windows-snapshot

Bojan Petrović bojan85 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 16:06:55 CEST 2012

Would be convenient to have it in snapshots, but as I understand jom
doesn't change much and even if it did, QtC should be able to work with any
version of jom (if jom didn't change it's output fromat), so it won't
interfere with evaluation of most currently, under development, version of
QtC, which snapshots are for.