[Qt-creator] QtSDK what is it and where is it?

Leslie S Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 01:56:46 CET 2012

I am really experimenting with Qt as it comes with Fedora 17.  I see on the web that there is a QtSDK. Googling and searching the website pages (all of them) does not show me a download called QtSDK.

What does QtSDK consist of since there is no page called QtSDK.  Is it creator? Is it the total of the libraries?  Somewhere, the webmaster has to say of what a QtSDK consists.

Regards
 Leslie
 Mr. Leslie Satenstein
50 years in Information Technology and going strong.
Yesterday was a good day, today is a better day,
and tomorrow will be even better.

mailto:lsatenstein at yahoo.com
alternative: leslie.satenstein at itbms.biz
www.itbms.biz  www.eclipseguard.com