[Qt-creator] QtSDK what is it and where is it?

Diego Iastrubni diegoiast at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 08:48:49 CET 2012

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:56 AM, Leslie S Satenstein
<lsatenstein at yahoo.com>wrote:

> I am really experimenting with Qt as it comes with Fedora 17.  I see on
> the web that there is a QtSDK. Googling and searching the website pages
> (all of them) does not show me a download called QtSDK.
>
> What does QtSDK consist of since there is no page called QtSDK.  Is it
> creator? Is it the total of the libraries?  Somewhere, the webmaster has to
> say of what a QtSDK consists.

It was an online/offline installer that Nokia did, which installed Qt,
QtCreator, the emulator for the phones and a lot of other goddies for
windows/linux/mac.

You can still download it from Nokia, and as far as I understand, QtProject
will release one soon as well.