[Qt-creator] .pro files parser Interface

Jeandet alexis alexis.jeandet at lpp.polytechnique.fr
Wed Dec 12 11:23:47 CET 2012

Hello,

I would like to write a Qt-creator plugin for flashing some
microcontrollers(such as CortexM family or Leon3) because I also use
Qt-creator as standalone IDE without Qt library. I've read this good
introduction
http://www.vcreatelogic.com/downloads/files/Writing-Qt-Creator-Plugins.pdf
and I'm able to run a simple plugin.
But in my case I would like to access pro/pri files from my plugin, I've
looked inside Qt-creator source and specially inside Qt4ProjectManager
plugin, I've found some informations in Qt4ProFileNode class and
Qt4Project::update*Model.
As I understand there is no simple way to query any projectFile variable
from my plugin? Did I miss something?

Best regards,
Alexis.