[Qt-creator] French translation of Qt Creator 2.6.1

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at digia.com
Thu Dec 20 14:17:59 CET 2012

On 20.12.2012, at 13:45, guillaume.belz at free.fr wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As I said earlier, I started to translate with another translator (Alexandre Laurent, who also participated in previous translations) Qt Creator 2.6.1 (when you say one day, you're not joking :)
> Is still useful to continue? (if there will be versions 2.6.x)

I just sent a mail that we might want to do a 2.6.2 as well.

> Is it possible merger with the translation of 2.7?
> Should we go to 2.7, 2.6, or translate both?

Changes done for 2.6 are regularly merged to master. So the least painful approach is to do the translation in 2.6 first, make sure the changes get merged into master (poke me or Ossi), and then adapting to 2.7 differences.

Br, Eike

--
Eike Ziller, Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Anja Wasenius