[Qt-creator] gcc warnings

André Pönitz andre.poenitz at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de
Fri Feb 3 19:30:04 CET 2012

On Fri, Feb 03, 2012 at 08:47:37AM -0500, Duane wrote:
> On 02/03/2012 07:07 AM, miguel tostes wrote:
> > Use -v to check if it reached gcc...
> >
> > QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += -v
> >
> > Because "-Wno-reorder" is a valid cmdline option for gcc.
>
> Couple of things.  It didn't seem to work when added to the .pro file.
> I added it to the make arguments section in the build/run config from
> QtCreator.  At first it didn't work either but then I changed the arg to
> -wno-reorder and it works as expected.  Lower case w.

I am afraid none of this makes sense. The option _is_ called
-Wno-reorder, with a capital 'W'. -w alone switches off _all_
warnings.

If it doesn't work with QMAKE_CXXFLAGS in the .pro file, there must be
another reason, like being overridden but other options (-Wall?) later.
Do you have 'warn_on' in CONFIG?

Andre'