[Qt-creator] Dev: IFile to IDocument renaming

eike.ziller at nokia.com eike.ziller at nokia.com
Wed Feb 15 15:39:23 CET 2012

Hi all devs!

Because I've been saying "imagine a IFile more to be a document instead of a file" too often now, I want to take the consequential step and rename IFile to IDocument.
This will of course affect a few other APIs as well, e.g. FileManager to DocumentManager with many method name changes, IEditor::file() to IEditor::document(), and IFile::isReadOnly() to IDocument::isFileReadOnly(), just to name a few.

You find the preliminary change here: http://codereview.qt-project.org/16331
I'd like to push this change on coming monday, 20.2.

Br,
--
Eike Ziller
Principal Software Engineer

Nokia, Qt Development Frameworks

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori