[Qt-creator] New file/project dialog layout

Nicolas Arnaud-Cormos nicolas.arnaud-cormos at kdab.com
Thu Feb 23 06:21:11 CET 2012

Hi all,

For once I would like to say something positive: I really like the new layout
of the new file/project dialog.
I was always confused when poping up this dialog, I don't know why, but now
it's way better.

I know it's not much, and a lot of more interesting and harder feature are
worked on, just wanting to share my enthusiasm.

Keep going!

Cheers,
Nicolas

--