[Qt-creator] QNX/Blackberry Support (Qt and Qt Creator)

Nicolas Arnaud-Cormos nicolas.arnaud-cormos at kdab.com
Tue Feb 28 02:18:26 CET 2012

Hi all,

You may have seen some activity around the QNX support in Qt lately, with
reviews for a QPA plugin in Qt 4.8, a QPA plugin in Qt 5 and also a Qt Creator
plugin to allow cross-compilation, debugging and deployement on blackberry
devices.

As there were understandable fears about the maintainance, I would like to say
that KDAB will continue to work closely with RIM to ensure that the Qt support
and tooling for Qt on Playbook, future blackberry devices and QNX in general
is as good as it can be.
We are doing our best to make it a first class citizen in Qt.

If you are interested, you can find us in #qt-labs or #qt-creator, and even
better most of the kdabians working on the project are reachable on #qt-qnx.

Cheers,
Nicolas

--
Nicolas Arnaud-Cormos | nicolas.arnaud-cormos at kdab.com | Senior Software